Please note that the Recreation Ground Hall is situated close to residents of the tranquil village of Little Horwood and they would appreciate adherence to the following guidelines for use of the facilities…
- If alcohol is be se sold at the event then a temporary event licence is to be obtained from Aylesbury Vale District Council (a copy to be provided to the Recreation Ground Trust prior to the event) – click here to go to the AVDC website for more information and to download forms
- Loudspeakers should not be placed outside the pavilion building except by prior arrangement. Music should be kept to a reasonable level.
- Location of marquees to be advised prior to any event.
Removal of marquees, food etc. to be within 24 hours of the event finishing or additional fees to be payable.
- Any alcohol must be stored and secured responsibly if left unattended.
- Any accidental damage to buildings or grounds should be reported asap for insurance purposes.
- Names of caterers and entertainers to be used must be specified at time of hire.
- It is expected that hirers will leave the hall in the same condition as they found it.
- All rubbish to be placed in the green wheelie bin provided. Additional rubbish including recycling items such a bottles and cans must be taken away.
- We will require a £100.00 deposit
- Use of Crockery and Cutlery £10.00